This training program is aimed at people wanting to develop grant writing skills. Learn from an expert who has been involved in all aspects of grants from both sides of the funding fence for 25 years. A beginner or somebody with success at grants who wants to prepare for the big one, this program is for you if.
This is for you if...
- You're serious about getting a grant for your organisation and need to know what works and what to watch out for
- You want to increase your grant writing success rate
- Are looking for a sure fire system for grant writing success that you can use again and again
What does this course include?
This course combines an intro and a series of five recorded tutorials with learning manuals that include checklists and templates that can be used not just for practice, but also for your applications. You will have the opportunity to identify real life grant application processes to practice your skills as you develop:
1. Introduction: Video and BONUS Get That Grant ebook
2. Module One: Funder-mentals - video and workbook
3. Module Two: Project Planning 101 - video and workbook
4. Module Three: On the money - video and workbook
5. Module Four: Reduce your risk and measure your success - video and workbook
6. Module Five: The secrets of quality and trust - video and workbook
7. Bonus: Mock example templates
Each workbook is in Word and pdf format for your convenience.
The course prepares learners to write real life grant applications, bringing in funds to support local projects.
You too can generate $1,000,000 or more in just18 month
Be like a client of Pat's who went from zero to $1,000,000 in grants in 18 months.
Language of instruction: English